Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Origami

Hi Assalamualaikum everyone! 
Pheww, it's been a while huh.
uhm, actually, a really long while. Hehe :D Oh well, so tonight I feel like blogging
(actually I feel like blogging this whole time, but you gotta understand, the laziness...) 
Basically, I'm on my sem break(Uhh yes, I actually continued my studies and I did survived on my first sem, but I'll talk about it later on)
 My sem break started like a month ago(I think it exceed a month already, but who cares), and I'm going back to my campus real soon. 
So, repeating the routine everyday every night makes my life not so productive, thennnn 
. . 
Tonight is the night I spent with some good activity because I usually being lifeless in my room, watch dramas all night . HEHEHE Not sure if the tittle of this posts sounds boring, but it unusual for me, because, I am that person who had never intended to learn or to make an origami before. I was sort of cleaning up my room and.... 
TADAAAAA . . .
I've found somethingggg... It was a packet of origami papers that I got from one of the random Japanese student that visited my school last time... ANDDDDD, Maybe this is a petunjuk from the God, that I shall start doing some good activities to end my sem break.. HAHAHAHA JKJK -_- So, I was searching for some youtube videos for an origami lesson . . . I randomly picked one of those videos and I started doing it, PHEWWWW . . . It's nottt easssyyy. Uhm, maybe because I'm still a beginner in this, and I've ever thought of trying it, until tonight.
And frankly, I've never good at folding papers and stuffs, and I also can never cut a paper straight(uhm, maybe I should stop underestimating myself. HAHAHAHA) 
GUESSSS . .
 I actually kinda succeed folded it into the exact shape! Maybe it won't be real neat/tidy(uhm, am I even use the right adjective? duh, whatever :P )

 HERE'S THE OUTCOMEEEE:


But at the center was a bit messy as it was a little tiny pieces of papers, and it's hard for my giant fingers to fold it. HAHAHA

OKAY , I think that's all for this entry. Hope you enjoyed my not so funny jokes. Heh :P
AND LAST BUT NOT LEASTTT,
* sounds so serious, but really, if you've never try doing something that you've never thought of doing it before, TRY.SOMETHING.NEW *

THANKS FOR READING! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment