Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friendship

Hello & Assalamualaikum :)
It has been a month since my previous post or even known as my first post
Ohh well, I've been thinking what should I share with my reader(s)
So, this topic pop out of my mind :)
Maybe it's because it has been quite long since I graduated from school[it wasn't that long though]
Okay, let's back to the topic.
f r i e n d s h i p
Basically I think you guys should know that I'm gonna write about a good friend of mine :)
Uhmm, I get to know her since I was in primary school.
I wasn't very close to her. I don't even bother wanna get to know her somehow. since people around keeps saying that she is bossy and all the negative stuffs about her.
Then after entering the secondary school, everything I heard about her was a total opposite.
"Never judge someone by opinion of another" 
First year in secondary, we were placed in different class at first, then some changes happened. She came into my class. I didn't really remember what was actually happened that year. Then, the second year, we were placed at the same class AGAIN :) Okay, we're getting closer that year. I did not really realize, but yeah :)And here comes to the year when we get really close. Because both of us dropped our class.A lot of things happened in that year [2012] Oh well, I get to know a lot about her. No matter how stupid she acted last time. HAHA
Somehow it gave me good memories to remember about her :)
and we also joined the Traditional Malay Zapin performance for the Japanese students
and it's the same year where we're sitting for PMR!! :)
With our results, we both manage to sit in the same class again!
I still remember our first day in physics class, she vandalized my geometry sets[now you imagine how boring the class was, and we have to attend the class for the whole year]
HAHA. a lot of crayy crayy things happened that year.
We get to performed for our school events few times. The practicing moments in one of the abandoned class in our school with few of our girls are the most precious moments ever :)
I miss those moments! :(
Anyways, those are moments make the sweetest year in my secondary school life :)
If I could tell every single things happened that year, a post isn't enough for me. HAHA
well, and the final year both of us got separated. I mean, she get to go to a better class. But yeah, good for her though. She did well for finals. While, myself was enjoying like nobody's business. HAHA
So, the final year. nothing much. We talked, we chatted, we hang outs [although it was not very frequent like how we did before]
But, I'm glad! that you finally be in the same class as your loved ones! :)
Oh well, I'm just hoping our friendship will lasts forever. No matter how far we'll go, how old we get and whatever we both will do in future
"There's nothing you could ever say or do that would make you less than my 
B E S T F R I E N D "
I will never regret knowing you, GAN HUI ANN :)




So yeah, thanks for reading people(s) :)
Hope you'll continue waiting for my new entry. 
It has been so long since the last time I blogging though, so, it was a little bit cacats here and there somewhere somehow :)
Till we meet again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment