Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What should I name this post?

Hi Assalamualaikum everyone!
I'm backkkk writing. Sorry for leaving you guys for quite long (not as long as I did last time right? :P)
I just came back from my hometown. It was great meeting my family. and realizing that I don't feel like coming back to Malaysia, at all. okay, I repeat, AT ALL. 
Hahaha, but I had to come back. REALITY okay REALITY.
Basically, I'm on my midsemester break. and, it's gonna end really soon. seriously, the time passes so fast, I can't even breathe...(okay I'm kidding)
I feel like writing, so, I'm gonna tell you what's actually happening during the gap I was quiet last few months.
Basically I was offered into a public university in Malacca.
*to avoid the feeling regret, So, I accept the offer*
Malacca sounds great, but once you enter my place, it's not.
Fine, it was actually not that bad, but it could be better, I guess.
So, I entered about 6 months ago? I think so, cause I felt like it has been forever. HAHAHAHA
As you can see the way I type, shows that I struggle a lot to survive. LOL
yes. I've been struggling, I've been through a lot.
The first week I entered has been the toughest week. I cried a lot, I miss my family and friends a lot.
I tried so hard to fit in, to find friends that I could cope, that could give me some positive vibes.
But sadly, I might found people who can make me laugh, who can fill in my emptiness.
But, it won't be like the one in my school.
I just don't know, it's not that I don't appreciate those who had been through my hard life in university,
it's just that, I haven't find the people who truly got me like complete me.
If you know what I mean...
I also missed out my niece very first birthday. I cried a lot because I could come back and make it on her day.
Judge me if you want. But I've been baby sitting her since she was one month old. And the one who get the chance to see her growing up everyday, couldn't make it on her special day.
And yes, I met different type of people, different background here.
I wish to find someone with the same background as I am. But too bad, I didn't.
Haha. Basically, what I learnt a lot here is, to keep your awesomeness cause some other people will always wanted to be better than you.That's what I observe in here,
No matter how great you were in high school, some other people will always win you over those.
So, keep those memories in your school tight. you might miss it like how I always do.
Okay, I think this is good for now, I am sleepy. and sorry if there's any typos or grammatical error, as I'm already sleepy.
AND REMEMBER.
This is just what I've been through, you people might think I'm super manja,
or whatsoever you guys might see. Or you might enjoy your university life,
It depends on how you adapt on your new environment.
So, that's all from me tonight!
Oh and, HAPPY NEW YEAR fellas!
Have a good year, good people around, good food :)



No comments:

Post a Comment